I hope everyone had a good weekend! They go by so fast it doesn't even feel like a weekend to me anymore. The weekend for us is when we do all our errands and grocery shopping. It's interesting walking through the stores and pretty much everyone has to stop and look into our double stroller as we walk by. Most people don't say anything, they just stare, it's a little strange.
Today I have a nice, family-friendly meal idea. I've been posting desserts for a long time now, it's time to switch it up a bit! This tatertot casserole is super easy to make and it's also delicious. Your kids will love it! Actually, everyone will love it! It's the perfect easy meal when you have to make a quick dinner.
Green Bean Tatertot Casserole
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 cans French Cut Green Beans
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 pound bag Tatertots
- 8 ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef and season with spices to taste.
3. Add green beans and cream of mushroom soup to the meat, mix well and heat until bubbling.
4. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking pan and smooth out.
5. Cover with tatertots.
6. Cover with cheddar cheese.
7. Cook in the oven until the cheese is melted and the mixture is bubbling on the edges.
Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!
(Parties I link to HERE)