Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's Almost Grandparent's Day! (Free Printable)

Last year I forgot all about Grandparent's Day, which is too bad since it was my parent's first time being grandparents. It is coming up this Sunday, September 8th if you are wondering when it is this year. I know it's not as huge a deal as Mother's or Father's Day, but it's kind of nice to recognize them, especially when they are as helpful as ours are!

To celebrate our wonderful grandparents, I made a cute print that will be available to download for free! Three different color combinations and they are all 5x7 inches so they can be easily framed. Let me know what you think of them! What is everyone else doing for Grandparent's Day this year?


Green Print


Orange Print

Grandparent's Day Free #Printable "The best hugs always come from Grandma & Grandpa"
(See what it looks like in a frame)
 Blue Print



Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!

2 comments :

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award... check it out here http://babytiley.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie!!

    Wanted to let you know that I’ve pinned this post to THE Pin It Party Best of the Best Board from 9/4 link up!!! Thank you for joining us!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...