Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Organizing Goals

Organizing Goals
 Can you believe it's already September!? The year sure is flying by. Before you know it Christmas will be here! Since it is a new month and a new season, it's a good time for a fresh start on some things. I have come up with a list of goals for September and a big part of the list involves organization.

We moved into our house a little over a year ago and I was 9 months pregnant at the time so we barely got everything unpacked before we brought our little boy home. This year, of course we had two more babies to bring home, so I still have lots of organizing I've been wanting to do but haven't had a chance to yet. We are doing pretty good this past month, building a new shed and organizing the garage and part of the laundry room. 

Our house isn't messy or anything, most of the things I need to take care of are inside closets and downstairs. Nobody really goes downstairs at all except to workout or take care of the cats so it is easy to not even think about stuff that needs to be done. But we have a bedroom for little man that needs to be organized, a closet full of unpacked boxes that I need to go through and I'm going to turn our game closet under the stairs into a pantry because we need one badly. 

Here's a list of places I need to work on:
  • kitchen drawers
  • kitchen cupboards
  • closet in the office
  • under the stairs storage area
  • turn the game closet into a pantry
  • main bathroom
  • laundry room
  • little man's downstairs bedroom
  • linen closet
  • paperwork/file box

I hope to get at least two of them done this month. I'll be sharing before and after pictures as I get them done. What about you? How do you stay organized at home? What are some of your goals this month?


Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!

3 comments :

  1. it looks like we are organizing in the same places stephanie♥

    i just started with my kitchen drawers over the weekend and i haven't made a post to it yet but my i feel so good already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I haven't started yet, but I know what you mean about it feeling awesome when you get something organized! :D Kitchen drawers would probably be the easiest, I should probably start there too lol

      Delete
  2. We did a toy purge this weekend!! We sent one trash bag of broken toys out and organized the remaining ones. Makes me feel better and Little Man feels like he has a whole bunch of new toys! ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...