Today I have been married for two years! So much has changed since then, it's crazy. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner and having grandparents watch the babies for the first time since they were born. I'm a little nervous because they tend to act up when we try to change things. Like this last weekend we tried to go to a birthday party for my niece and ended up having to leave early because little Connor would not stop screaming his head off! I'm sure everything will be fine though...
We have a ton of apples that I've been working on getting ready to freeze. I also made my first ever apple pie completely from scratch last Friday! It was delicious and I learned a couple of things for next time to make it even better. Today I'm making apple crisp in the slow cooker and I'm guessing it will make the house smell awesome! Perfect for this cold fall day.
Today I am sharing this yummy recipe for Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans. They are so good, whenever I make them it's hard to stop eating them! They are also a bit spicy with the seasoning that I use, so if you don't like spicy things, you might want to just use regular salt and pepper. They are super easy to make as well, which is always a good thing. Recipe adapted from Budget Savvy Diva.
Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans
- 8 ounces Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- "Hot Shot" Black & Red Pepper Blend
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Trim off the ends of the green beans. In a medium bowl, mix the green beans with just enough olive oil to coat them lightly. Lay the beans out on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper blend and grated Parmesan cheese over the green beans. Sprinkle a little bit of the shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!
(Parties I link to HERE)