Today I have another dessert to share with you. These Mint Chocolate Brownies are one of my favorite bars that I've made. I love mint chocolate anything! It's actually very similar to the Marble Cheesecake Brownies, except it's even easier to make because it uses a box brownie mix.
It has been kind of a long night waking up with all three boys. I need to start some coffee! I have promised myself that I would be better about posting this week, since last week was kind of a lazy week as far as that goes. So here's to a more productive week!
Mint Chocolate Brownies (adapted from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen)
- 1 box Family Size Chewy Brownie Mix
- Eggs, Oil and Water needed to prepare the mix
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Peppermint Extract
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package and spread about 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and peppermint extract together in another bowl until smooth. Add some green food coloring.
4. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownies. Spoon the remaining brownie mix on top of the cream cheese mixture randomly. With a knife, swirl the cream cheese and the brownie mix until marbled.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes. Cool completely and then refrigerate until chilled. Cut the brownies and enjoy their delicious yumminess!
Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!
(Parties I link to HERE)