Sunday, August 11, 2013

This Week In Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know ours was busy as we tried to get stuff done in between feeding babies. It seems like the days have gotten shorter since these boys came home! I have decided to try to do a weekly recap at some point each weekend so I can share what we have been up to. Let me just warn you, our life is not very exciting...

Weekly Recap August 11 2013

1. Take number one for instance: we bought a new toilet! Little man and I were being goofy in the store while we were shopping for one. It's quite the adventure bringing everyone into any store or public place. We get stopped at least two times and even if they don't say anything, everyone stares into our huge double stroller to see what's inside. I also found out it's not as hard as I expected it would be to push a double stroller and a shopping cart by myself.

2. The boys turned 6 weeks old this past week! They are finally the size that Jaden was when he was first born...about 8 and a half pounds. They are catching up to their age group nicely, going from the 10th percentile to the 25th so far. I'm not surprised at all seeing how much they eat every day! I expect they will end up like their older brother who is 13 months old and quite the solid little boy. He has been in the 90th percentiles for both height and weight since he was born.

3. We got a fire pit this week as a gift! My husband has been wanting one all summer, so he was very excited. We tried it out Saturday night, which was fun, but sadly the wood must have had too much moisture because we could not get it going no matter what we did. I took a picture after they put lighter fluid on it, that's why it looks like its burning so nicely!

4. We have been watching Under the Dome since it started up. If you haven't seen it you should, I love this show! Of course it made me want to read the book but I wasn't going to buy it yet. One day last week my husband suprised me with it when he came home from work! Of course, I've only had time to read the first chapter...but soon I will read it all...I swear! I miss the days when I could stay up half the night reading a good book.

Some of the great posts on the blog that you might have missed this past week:
7 Important Reasons to Drink Water
You Are Never Too Old!
Delicious Taco Pasta
Helpful Tips for Increasing Your Milk Supply
A Night With My Dear Baby Boys


Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!

10 comments :

  1. I am loving Under the Dome! I read the book a while back. Long, but very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, I was finally able to read a bit more yesterday :)

      Delete
  2. Glad your boys are getting so big. They're sure cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The babies are adorable!! :) How's Jaden liking being a big brother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He loves to try to help with the babies, it's very cute! He just doesn't realize how rough he is :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness the cuteness of your boys! Love it! Glad everything is going well. I know full well that not much can get accomplished between those feedings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days are easier than others to get stuff done :) I hope you are having a good week so far!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...