Taco pasta sounds a little strange, doesn't it? I like both tacos and pasta separately, so I thought this dish would probably be good, and it was! I've made it twice so far and it is delicious. It's very easy to make which is always a plus for our busy evenings. You can add lettuce, sour cream, tortilla chips or more salsa on top to make it even more yummy. Recipe was adapted from So, How's It Taste?
Delicious Taco Pasta
- 5 Ounces Dried Spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 4 Ounces Diced Green Chilies
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef with minced onion. Drain. Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cooked pasta, corn, black beans, salsa, green chilies and half the cheese to the meat mixture.
4. Place the mixture into a greased 2 quart round casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake until the cheese is melted.
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and TWITTER!
(I might be linking to some of these lovely parties)