Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Six Things to Love this Week
1. Corgis. These little dogs are so adorable! How could you not love them?! They are cute and have short stubby legs. When we eventually get a dog, this is they kind I'm going to get.
2. Sugar Cookie Bars from lilluna.com. These look amazing! I haven't made them yet, but they are definitely on my list to make soon.
3. 8 Months Sober Maternity Tee. I don't normally drink even when I'm not pregnant, but I still think this shirt is funny. I'd buy it if I wasn't almost done now. It's so nice to know I only have 3 weeks left. If I wasn't having twins, I'd still have 7 weeks to go, probably 8 because Little Man was a week late.
4. Owl Pillow Boxes from kerryspapercrafts.com. I love owls, I have for a long time. These little boxes are super cute! She did such a great job making them and I love the colors as well!
5. Turquoise. The color. Lately I love it for anything, wall colors, clothing, nail polish, my iPad cover. I have a bunch of great photos I wanted to use, but I only had room for one in the collage.
6. Red Hair. I really want to dye my hair a similar color. I'm going to after the babies are born and once I am done losing my hair. Last time I lost so much hair, pretty sure it was way more than normal. Now it's finally grown back all the way and I'm hoping I can keep more of it this time!
(Linking to some of these lovely parties)