It's another hot, humid and cloudy day today. I wish we would get a nice big storm or something! It seems like it's going to but it just never does. We could really use the rain. It rained a tiny bit the other day, but we need a lot more than that. Some areas around us had baseball-sized hail, which we can do without. We just need the thunder, lightning and rain part of it!
All three babies are sleeping, I probably should be too, but every time I try to take a nap during the day, I get super lazy and sleepy and spend the rest of the day trying to stay awake. It's better that I don't even take one! I will spend the time writing this blog post instead. The poor babies had their two month check up yesterday and of course they got some shots as well. So they've had a fever all night and still don't feel good today.
Everything is so different with them than it was with my first little guy. He never got a fever or was cranky or anything after his shots. Their skin is much more sensitive than his ever was. In the evenings they tend to get really fussy and sometimes like to scream and cry for no reason and nothing will settle them down. Little man was never like that, I think he might have been the perfect baby. Or maybe I'm forgetting how things really were...that is always possible.
We have been working with little man to get him to practice walking. He has taken his first few steps already, and he stands on his own just fine, he just seems to be scared to actually walk by himself. He has started walking on his knees lately, it's quite funny. I'm sure he will start walking any day now.
Since my husband works so much and by the time he gets home we have to eat dinner, give baths and get the kids to bed, the only thing we really have time to do in the evening is watch some TV. The great thing is we both like the same shows. How cool is that? Here are the shows that we will be watching this season and some we have been watching this summer. They are listed from my favorite to least favorite.
1. The Walking Dead: This one I just started watching since the end of the last season and I love it. Never thought I would like it.
2. Sherlock: So excited for this one! If you haven't seen it you have to.
3. New Girl: Hilarious and weird, that's why I like it.
4. Under the Dome: Summer show, not much like the book at all, but still very good
5. Once Upon a Time: I am in love with fairy tales, so this is the perfect show for me
6. Supernatural: I didn't like this show that much at first, but after watching all the seasons on Netflix, I'm kind of hooked
7. Castle: My husband's favorite and it is pretty good.
8. Bones: Getting a little old after being on so long, but I am still a fan
9. Dexter: I've only seen the last couple of seasons, but I want to watch the first ones. I wish it was still on Netflix. This one is also a summer show.
10. The Big Bang Theory: Another of my husband's favorites. I watch it mostly because he does, but it's pretty funny at times.
11. Burn Notice: Another summer show, very far-fetched but awesome at the same time
12. How I Met Your Mother: Loved the first few seasons so much, but it has gotten a little meh lately...
(Click on the photos for sources)
Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!