Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. It was pretty hot here for once. Lately it's been a bit cooler than normal but it actually felt like August the last couple of days. I think it is supposed to be nice and warm all week long. Our weekend went by really fast, as usual. We tried to get a few projects done and do our errands.
Little man is getting his first molars in and has been rather crabby all week. We tried to skip his morning nap on Saturday and I guess he just isn't ready for that yet. He was very tired all day long. He turned 14 months on Friday and we've been trying to get him to practice taking steps with us but he just doesn't want to do it yet. I'm sure he will soon, for now he is happy crawling.
This week I have another easy chicken recipe that your whole family is sure to love. When I made it I wasn't sure how it would end up tasting because it looked a little weird. It ended up being really good though! I will definitely be making it again. The recipe is adapted from one on keyingredient.
Cheesy Dorito Casserole
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag nacho cheese Doritos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients, except one cup of cheese, together in a large bowl.
4. Pour mixture over the Doritos and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!