Here are some of the things I love this week! It's so much fun to come up with this list. Now that I found out I could make collages on PicMonkey, it makes it even more fun! Check out this week's favorites:
1. Paper Flowers on Etsy These flowers are so delicate and pretty. I love that they are made out of old book pages. It's such a great idea. I don't even know what I would use them for if I had them, but I know I like them!
2. Hilarious Onesie This onesie is the best. I would absolutely love to get it for my boys. It cracks me up every time I see it. "I'd flex but I like this onesie" I know, I know...I'm so lame, but I don't care!
3. My Quote for the Week This has been my Motto for not only this week but the last few weeks. If possible I nap during my little man's two naps every day. Unless I have stuff to do, but lately napping seems more important than getting things done.
4. Nikon 1 Camera I got this camera as a (very) early birthday/Christmas present this year because we want to use it for pictures of the babies when they get here. It's awesome, I love it. I have an older DSLR Nikon which still works great, but for some reason I can't find the charger anywhere. So I had been just using my iPhone all the time, which also works pretty good, but using an actual camera just seems to produce much better pictures.
5. Yoga Pants from Old Navy So lately I don't have many clothes to wear. I miss my normal clothes! The only thing that's comfortable to wear is yoga pants, unless I absolutely have to wear jeans I'm always going to go for comfort right now.
6. Double Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes from Lady Behind the Curtain Don't these cupcakes look delicious!? I'm also drawn to bright colors, so that makes them look even better to me. I bet they taste just as good as they look. Maybe I can make some this week although I doubt if mine would look as great as hers!
What are some of your favorite things this week?
(I might be linking to some of these lovely parties)