Friday, May 3, 2013

dinosaurs are everywhere

Little man is going to be getting his own room in the near future. Once the babies are big enough to need both the cribs. Hopefully he will be old enough to start sleeping in his big bed by then. I'm really excited to decorate his room for him, we are going to do dinosaurs as the theme. I think he will love it. What I'm not excited about is having his room be downstairs, that's why I'm going to wait as long as possible.

I found a great looking bed set online that we are going to order eventually. The walls of his room are a bright green. Very bright. A little brighter than I was expecting when I picked out the paint, but I like it. Makes the room colorful and sunny. Here's a picture of the bed set I am looking at:
photo from overstock.com
One of the things I want to spend more time on is my graphic design projects. So I made a poster today for the dinosaur room. I think it turned out great, except I wasn't thinking about frame size so I made it 8 1/2 x 11 in. instead of 8 x 10 in. It's an easy fix though. I just wish I hadn't wasted the ink.


No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...