Do you love pepperoni pizza? How about spaghetti? I know I am a fan of both. When I saw this delicious looking Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti Casserole, I knew it would be something my whole family would love! It was easy to make and everyone thought it was very yummy!
Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti Casserole (Adapted from: Sweet Treats & More)
- 12 ounces uncooked Spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 ounces Pepperoni, sliced in half
- 26 ounce Jar of Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1. Cook spaghetti with 1/2 teaspoon of salt in water according to the directions on the package. Drain and place the noodles in a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
2. Cook ground beef in a large skillet. Drain and set the meat aside.
3. Wipe skillet out with a paper towel. Place pepperonis in the pan and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally until crisp (about 4-5 minutes).
4. Cover the spaghetti noodles with the ground beef and pour the pasta sauce on top.
5. Place about half the pepperoni slices over the pasta sauce. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Place the remaining pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and starting to brown.
(I might be linking to some of these lovely parties)