Saturday, July 20, 2013

Old School Blogging - Five Things


These old school blogging posts are a great way to get to know your blogger friends! I was tagged by Kera @ Nugget On A Budget this time, you can check out her post here.  If you like to make lists, this old school post is perfect for you! Here are my answers.

Five Things I Have a Passion For:
1. My family - I can't even imagine life without them
2. Art/Design/Drawing - I need more time in the day...
3. Blogging - I haven't been doing this too long, this is my third month, but I already love it!
4. Books - I have way too many of them but I am always looking for new ones
5. Food - Cooking it or eating it, either way I love food

Five Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die:
1. Run a marathon
2. Visit every state in the US
3. Visit the places I have listed below
4. Read every book I own
5. Watch my boys grow up

Five Things I Say a Lot:
1. Jaden
2. Leave the baby alone
3. Be nice/gentle
4. You're such a cutie - can you tell I mostly just talk to my little boy all day? 
5. I love you

Five Books or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
1. Sunshine by Robin McKinley - My favorite author ever
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
4. Do Chocolate Lovers Have Sweeter Babies? by Jena Pincott
5. Twin Sense by Dagmara Scalise

Five Favorite Movies:
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Princess Bride
5.  The Hunger Games

Five Places I Want to Travel:
1. New Zealand - Yes it's mostly because of Lord of the Rings. I'm a huge LOTR geek!
2. Australia - Might as well stop by on my trip to New Zealand
3. Italy - Would be awesome to see, I love art history
4. Ireland - I wish I was Irish...
5. Seattle - I've been to all the other areas of the US except the West Coast.


 

Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

(I might be linking to some of these lovely parties)

3 comments :

  1. I loved reading this! You are right The Count of Monte Cristo has to be one of the best movies! Shawshank is also my husband's favorite. We also want to go to New Zealand. I have never been as far West as Seattle.
    It was a fun read. I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lists!! Thanks for playing along :) I didn't know you've only been blogging for 3 months...you're really good at it already! And I think I need to gain book inspiration from you...we're at the beach this week and I'm looking for a good book or two to download to my Kindle. Suggestions? :) I also mainly talk to my daughter all day and hope to run a marathon or at least a half marathon in my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do Chocolate Lovers Make Sweeter Babies sounds intriguing, because that's what I used to say when I was pregnant with my first son - I ate a lot of chocolate with the excuse that my boy will be sweeter ;)

    Thanks for playing along and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...