These old school blogging posts are a great way to get to know your blogger friends! I was tagged by Kera @ Nugget On A Budget this time, you can check out her post here. If you like to make lists, this old school post is perfect for you! Here are my answers.
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
1. My family - I can't even imagine life without them
2. Art/Design/Drawing - I need more time in the day...
3. Blogging - I haven't been doing this too long, this is my third month, but I already love it!
4. Books - I have way too many of them but I am always looking for new ones
5. Food - Cooking it or eating it, either way I love food
Five Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die:
1. Run a marathon
2. Visit every state in the US
3. Visit the places I have listed below
4. Read every book I own
5. Watch my boys grow up
Five Things I Say a Lot:
2. Leave the baby alone
3. Be nice/gentle
4. You're such a cutie - can you tell I mostly just talk to my little boy all day?
5. I love you
Five Books or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
1. Sunshine by Robin McKinley - My favorite author ever
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
4. Do Chocolate Lovers Have Sweeter Babies? by Jena Pincott
5. Twin Sense by Dagmara Scalise
Five Favorite Movies:
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Princess Bride
5. The Hunger Games
Five Places I Want to Travel:
1. New Zealand - Yes it's mostly because of Lord of the Rings. I'm a huge LOTR geek!
2. Australia - Might as well stop by on my trip to New Zealand
3. Italy - Would be awesome to see, I love art history
4. Ireland - I wish I was Irish...
5. Seattle - I've been to all the other areas of the US except the West Coast.
Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and TWITTER!
(I might be linking to some of these lovely parties)