Here is another meal that is super easy to make. It is also very delicious to eat! My husband always requests it when I'm making menus. Even my picky little sisters (11 and 17) who don't like chicken pot pie normally, decided to try it and they both liked it!
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 Cups Diced Cooked Chicken Breast (or two small cans, drained)
- 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 Package Frozen Mixed Vegetables, cooked as directed on package
- 1 Box Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust, softened as directed on the box
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9 inch pie pan with one crust.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soups and vegetables well. Pour into the pie crust.
3. Top with the other pie crust, tucking crust behind the lower crust, crimp as desired to seal edges.
4. Cut two small slits in the top of the crust to vent. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Cover the edges of the crust if they begin to brown too quickly.
See how easy that is to make?! Enjoy your delicious chicken pot pie!
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and TWITTER!
(I might be linking to some of these lovely parties)