Thursday, May 2, 2013

a first attempt at a "real" blog

morguefile.com 
This is my first attempt at writing an actual blog that anyone who wants to can see. I don't think there is anyone that actually wants to read it at the moment, but that will hopefully change in the near future. I've started many blogs before, but they have always been private, for me to read only. It's a little scary knowing that anyone can read what I write, especially when I am not the best writer in the world, but I will simply try to be myself. That is the best I can do.

I've decided to start working towards some of my dreams and turning them into reality. This includes many different areas of my life, and this blog will be a written record of how this turns out. Starting a blog is actually one of my many dreams that I've been wanting to do for some time, so this is turning out to be a promising start...

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...