Want to know what those two little peanuts are up to this week? Check it out:
- Weight is more than 3 pounds and Height is about 18 inches long.
- They can track light and hear distinct sounds.
- They can perceive signals from all five senses as well.
- Fat continues to build under their skin and they will quickly gain weight in the next few weeks.
- Digestive tract and lungs are almost mature and the lungs are able to inflate properly.
- Toenails and fingernails are fully formed and they could accidentally scratch themselves already.
(Linking to some of these lovely parties)