Blog Every Day in May challenge. While I'm not doing that, I thought it was a great idea. It sounds like an easy task, but it turned out to be harder than I was expecting. I am happy in general, but coming up with 10 specific things that make me happy was a little challenging.
So here it is, 10 random things that make me happy:
1. My family, of course. I love my little boy to pieces and he entertains me everyday. His personality is showing more and more each day and its awesome. My two little peanuts also entertain me by making my stomach look like it has aliens trying to get out of it. I can't wait to have 3 little boys getting into everything!
2. My new camera. I wrote about it yesterday, but I'm very excited to have it. I have used it tons already and I can't wait to take lots of pictures of my babies with it!
3. My blog. I've just started, its been a little over a week, but I really enjoy it. I love getting to know new people and writing about whatever I want. It gives me something to do, I was getting realllllly bored sitting around not being able to do much and waiting for July 1st to come around.
4. My kitty, Tsarmina or Mina for short. She is such a weird little kitty and gets into trouble a lot, but she is also the most loving and friendly kitty I've ever had. She's also a very pretty white cat. She loves to steal Little Man's stuffed animals and run away with them. Whenever I sit on the floor she comes running over purring, she's so sweet.
5. A clean house. I'm sure this is something that makes everyone happy and its sometimes hard to keep up with, especially right now. Its so nice to have everything cleaned up and put away at the end of the day.
6. The library. I love going to the library and just browsing random books. The one we have here is really small and I miss the nice one I had when I was living at home. I could spend hours there, but of course I don't have much extra time nowadays.
7. Pizza. I know its terrible for you, but it tastes so good! Its still my favorite food, even though I'm all grown up now.
8. My favorite TV shows. I love laying in bed in the evening after the little guy goes to bed and watching TV. It might even be my favorite time of day. Oh and my two favorite shows right now are: New Girl and The Walking Dead. Two completely different kinds of shows, but its nice to have variety. I just watched all 3 seasons of The Walking Dead at once because it wasn't a show I thought I would like at first, but now I'm hooked.
9. Finishing a project. This is something I'm terrible at. I have so many projects I have started and never completed. It's the best feeling ever to actually finish one. Right now I'm working on a crotchet baby blanket and I'm about half way done.
10. Good design. It could be anything. Interiors, graphics, websites, posters...it makes me happy when I find something that I consider to be good design. I'm very picky about what I like and what I think looks good. So its refreshing when I find something that I love.
What makes you happy?