Friday, January 10, 2014

Fitness Friday!

How's everyone doing with your fitness goals for the new year? My overall goal for the year is to get my stomach back, start running and lose 15 pounds. I'm going to be making monthly goals each month to follow that will bring me closer to these! For January I have a goal to do my Quick & Easy Workout at least 4 times a week. So far I have reached my goal!

I'm also doing the 21 Day No Junk Food Challenge which started on January 1st, so I'm on Day 10 of that. It's going great as well. Feels good not to be eating Christmas cookies and other sweets all the time. December really wasn't the greatest month for healthy eating.

Since I haven't really been doing good about working out in the last couple of months, I decided to start small. Next month I think I will be doing Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred video for my goal. After that I'll have to see what else I can do. Once the weather gets nicer outside I'm going to start running! I can't wait for spring to get here!

What goals have you set for the new year? I'd love to hear about them!

Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!

(Parties I link to HERE)

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...