Monday, January 13, 2014

A First Haircut

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was full of errands and little things like that that kept us running around and busy. Little man even got his very first real haircut! We were so worried that he would be scared and cry like he does with the doctor, but he did great! No crying at all. Of course the sucker and Micky Mouse on the TV helped a lot with that I'm sure. He's getting so grown up and handsome!

Little Man's First Haircut

I actually got a lot of cleaning and organizing done too. There's still quite a bit more to go through down in our basement, but it's been a good start! I'm just doing a little bit at a time so it's not so overwhelming. I also got some new jeans yesterday that I'm pretty excited about. Super comfortable so they aren't always falling down plus they are a size smaller than I had before I was pregnant, hooray! 

Now for some cute pictures of the babies eating pancakes:
Babies Eating Pancakes




Did you enjoy this post? Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER,
INSTAGRAM and on BLOGLOVIN' to stay updated!

(Parties I link to HERE)

2 comments :

  1. Your kids are so so cute!! Isn't it the best to buy jeans that are a size smaller from pre pregnancy! I went from a size 11 to size 6!! It's crazy.. Must be the extra calories we're burning :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be! That's about the same thing that happened to me lol :D

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...